Odyssey Online Learning - Logo
This is a placeholder for the Yext Knolwedge Tags. This message will not appear on the live site, but only within the editor. The Yext Knowledge Tags are successfully installed and will be added to the website.
,

Student Testing Information

Student-Driven Services  |  Personalized Attention  |  Flexible Programs

Student-Driven Services
Personalized Attention
Flexible Programs

Important Information

Required Student Testing

Please see below for the latest announcements regarding required student testing. If you have any questions please contact us at (803) 735-9110.  We are happy to assist you!

Odyssey Online Learning 2023-24 Testing Schedule:

• ACT (Spring) - March 12, 2024 Third Year Students Only
  • SAT (Spring) - March 13, 2024 Third Year Students Only
  • Career Readiness Assessment-(3rd year students and 4th year retakes)- March 25- March 28 and April 9-11, 2024
  • ASVAB - April 22-26, 2024
  • Spring EOC Exams - May 13-23, 2024

Career Readiness Testing Resources EOC Testing Resources Parent Resources from the SC Department of Education
Sports

Enroll Today!

Supportive, positive learning environment

(803) 735-9110

(803) 735-9110

"My three kids went to this amazing, and awesome school. The staff, teachers, and advisors are the nicest and most dedicated people you will ever meet. All three of my children graduated from this school. They care about our children and they truly help them to succeed. Thank you."

- Tammy C via Google

Share by: